Sunday, August 2, 2009

I don't understand some people

I don't get some people. I would say about 50% of the population don't have the ability to think by judging and determining the outcome of their actions and control their emotions. When they get angry with someone/something many people will choose the "last resort" action. If you show aggression I will match it with my aggression, if you insult me I will sabotage your family/life/work etc. They don't think whether there are better ways to deal with the problem they will do what will satisfy their emotions and those actions are usually blown out of proportion followed by more bad results...... Man..... I don't get this bunch of people especially when they are way in their middle age. You have live life for so long and you still react like a typical 5 year old would at something unfavorable. haven't life teach you something so far? No? *sigh*

Only 5 year old will react violently at something unfavorable like putting on a feat or hitting the other boy. But then you do get adults that do stuff like that and react like a 5 year old. Holy cow..... I don't understand them. Some people are soooo dumb to the point that even after you explain to them why so and so will produce results you don't want, they still won't consider because doing so and so doesn't settle their angry heart on the spot..... *sigh* *sigh* we only have so long to live, why not live to get something useful done on earth before we die than oh I am going to confront him tomorrow to fight because he pisses me off and no I don't want to consider any other option or think of consequences because I will still be mad. I mean I am just thinking, do you honestly have a normal functioning brain or is this all an act to watch me being fooled by some people acting dumb...... I just, omg I just don't get some people. It hurts especially when it involves people I know intimately.

No comments: