Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How to deal with a mentally ill and dangerous person

Ok, you can ignore them, but what if he/she is your family member? You don't want to leave him in a mental ward or jail because of love. You don't want him to live on the streets because of love. You feel fearful living with him/her because he is violent and angry for NO REASON at seemingly random times, he also gets angry at people for no reason, he can't be reasoned with. What can I do? What can I do?


Move out, this will be my last resort. I think it is about time anyway but I will hate to leave my family.

PS: The problem with having a blog is, I tend to write when my emotions are at its peak...... Not very good.

1 comment:

caleb phang said...

you make so many references to him making me think this might be a male. however, i cant think of any male family member you are living with, which makes me think it is now female.

then again, i do remember you mentioning to me that u have an uncle living with your mum. hence, the obvious deduction i can gather from this is that you don't get along well with your uncle.

if i am correct, best perhaps to delete this post lest your uncle reads this and inflicts hell upon you lol.