Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another observation

I haven't blog  a while! Well I have been really busy. Anyway I had an observation today that was profound enough that I have to blog it to keep it in memory.

We all know that if someone brag about themselves it can make them look bad especially if they over do it. It shows their insecurities and that they have a chip on their shoulders.

If you hear very good things about someone from other people he will look very good. However if that same person somehow review through conversations that he is not ashame to admit his weaknesses or vulnerabilities he will look extremely good.

I am not advocating anything here. I met a person like that today and it made a strong impression on me. Genuine confidence is always respected. I wonder why God made us to respect this trait.

No comments: