Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Man Issues

Before I dated and consider myself attached to a girl I didn't have any trouble disregarding pretty girls I see and meet sometimes. But after being attached to a girl I realized that because of the restrain that is on me I tend to be curious about other attractive girls. Not dating them just asking them out for a drink to get to know them. Is this some kind of man curse?

Some of my friends will tell their BF "you can date and sleep with anyone you want but do not give your heart to them, it belongs to me." But their BF will tell me, they just say that so that we will be honest with them about our affair before getting into trouble.

Hmm, so as long as I live I will have to consciously fight the temptation and be tempted every so often? I wish I can turn on and off my interest in girls around me because I have seen the result of the lack of restrain of other man around me. They bring a lot of grief to their own family...

Haiz, there is so much pit falls in life.

Just now a really hot half korean/chinese (Malaysian) girl slightly younger than me that cuts my hair every so often tell me playfully that she will teach me Chinese when I was about to leave. That is usually an indication of interest and a hint from girls if they are interested in you and want to go out with you. I was tempted to banter back and exchange numbers but I did not. If I were single I would definitely play along and get to know her one on one. But I am not. (FYI: I have been seeing her to get my hair cut for 2 years now)

Haiz. Being a guy can be tough!

No comments: