Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drunk drunk drunk

As I am writing I am half drunk, I didn't mean't to get into this situation but a friend from AUS just came back for a holiday and I put up with the drinking games, unfortunately there are people more tolerant than me and I got drunk accidentally....

Feels like shit though. However I manage to meet some interesting people at the bar. I met the infamous

mamoyo.xanga.com

Yeah a really interesting character she is.

It's 3:20 AM tomorrow there is church. Luckily he is only back here once in a long while. Night club and drinking is sure not my thing anymore.... damn. Gosh I hate getting drunk and no I don't want to train myself I need to get up by 8:00AM everyday to start my day. There is another meeting with them after church tomorrow, I am making a point not to drink.

No comments: