Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why you should not tell people about your traumatic past experience

In the past I had a god mother that died of cancel, I did went through quite a tough time pondering and accepting the lost of her including the following results of her death. Fast forward into the future, whenever I tell someone about my experience and I happen to talk about something they disagree. They always seems to link my disagreement with them to some perceived trauma I had when it is not the case.

They say oh you think like that because you can't let go of the past when clearly to me it isn't.... Best thing to do is, don't tell people anything about your unusual events. Some people are so quick to make judgement that makes sense straight up without considering the unknowns. What a waste of time.

No comments: